October 13, 2004

Yesterday night was a sleepless night.... received a bad news from home, my grandmother passed away! Feel very sad and lost cous ............. dunnoe how to put in words! I do not even have a chance to see her the last time. Just finsh the "ritual" and sealing her coffin, that was the last time i can see her ! Nearly cry out, but i control just hope that she can finsh her last journey of life with a simile. Going back to camp soon, the officers dun have a heart of compassionate ... keep on telling me training commitment, dunnoe whether spell correctly but hey care. Now people's kin pass away, they tell u, "Sorry u may not be able to attend the funeral, you have training", Wat the fuck!. Now i dunnoe if i have the chance to attend the wake and send my grandmum her last journey anot ! I feel very low now, sad .... think i not that strong after all ! Thanks for Serene for calling me last night and give me some moral encouragement ! :) I really dun have the mood to train, nearly injure myself this morning, due to lost of concentration. Haizzz ...

** Proverb: Life is short, dun take things or peoples for granted or you will regret **