October 30, 2004

Finally back to blog ..... lucky still alive. Sleep the whole afternoon after booking out, had my last IPPT test today , as usual got my silver.. nearly gold ... LOL...! This week really rush and packed, all my live firing together going on. I shoot LAW, SAR 21 , m203, SAW .. wow...! Dunnoe that singapore got so many training ground for live firing .. the whole thursday in singapore mainland going around to shoot .. so many secret place in singapore! Now waiting to eat dinner and thinking whether to go with my friends to zouk for the halloween night.. very tired leh ..
A tougher week ahead waiting for me.. haizzz ... back to thursday ... a long bus journey from SAF ferry terminal to the live firing area in Boon Lay, on the way back , around 7 plus .. road full of cars, traffic very slow.. seeing singaporeans on their way home from a day of work, make me miss home. At that time, chit-chat with session mates, talking about life after NS, me wanna quickly settle down, find a job, buy a car, spport my parent ... start a family .... hehehe .. Home sweet home ..

** Proverb: The place that shelter you from rain or shine and give you warmth is home **