April 01, 2007

What a long time ....

haha, what a long time never post m blogs liao. Not because of dear asking, i also cannot remember i had a blog. So update me abit now. Offically ORD liao. Have a job and now studying in SIM now. Very stress wor. haha but i got the support of my lao po. Yes. my lao po, the ger that give me the feeling of love. Really hope that time pass faster so i can marry her to make her my real lao po.
Just wanna say , i having a brand new life now, having a job, studying part-time and found the other half, my love. Really very xin fu now and thats maybe the gift from god if there is . Opps , i free thinker... haha.. Gng to ZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZzz


*Proverb: Do not always await for gift to come but they always come silently and unexpectly and when you know it, you got it*