November 07, 2004

hehe .. back alive to blog again.... a tough week had past me though i am injured, i still come back alive ya.. ankle, shin, feet and knee cap all so pain cous injure liao ... still need carry on training :( ! Times really files as now the course has come to sixth week liao.. Due to not enough sleep, this weekend never go out, stay at home sleep .... book out late yesterday in late afternoon, reached home and goes out dinner with my family to pizza hut as my nephew having his 3 yrs old birthday. Really envy him, my times , our family never celebrate brithday ... Whahaha ..! After that come back home. my sis and bro-in-law stay overnight and we played mahjong, me big winnner ... lol :p ! Today sleep all the way, now waiting to eat dinner and book in liao ..... cya all my friends .... miss u all ... espeically someone ......... always ....... !

*Proverb: Never always keep things only into your heart, no matter bad or good things and you
will be happy *