November 11, 2004

hmm.. booking again... a day of rest yet still so tired ! Just finish dinner, going to bath and pack my bag , prepare to go back camp. In the afternoon , went to settle bills , hui and xiao di went with me. After came back and talk cock at the void deck, talk alot, crapping , suaning .. whahaha.. long time never like that liao...! Talk abt relationship, everyone had his or her problems... me too ! I am just a ordinary guy yet fate likes to play trick on me. The girls i likes always ....... maybe i am not good for them, not handsome enough maybe ... not their type .... alots of maybe ..... The first girl ... a girl who i know since primary school yet only till sec 4 then i start to have ... for her .... ha .... ask her a few time to be my stead yet answer from her is " no la we still schooling, where got time " or is " i dunnoe " ... haizzzz , so i wait .... three yrs three long yrs passed till i finally take notice a ger around me ... , a ger who is sporting, talented and noe alots of things .......... ha .... haizzzz ..... wahahahaha .. dunnoe why today write so much .. wahahaha ...... enough of it ... go bath liao ...... cous " Today is my book in day .... book in day ....

* Proverb: To share happiness and sadness with your loved ones is a bliss *