November 15, 2004

A morning started with a busy day ahead .... Now my mum busy preparing offering to offer my grandmum .. Later i will be helping out to burn the paper offering. Head still very pain .. mind is still lost .. tonite going back camp ... a major execise starts tomorrow .... "Nut Cracker" 3 day 2 nite ... hiazzzzzz .... ! Dunnoe yesterday wat happened to me ... think i done smthing foolish ...... or maybe it is a right decision or maybe not .... i will regret ..... I would be stop using MSN ... maybe till end of my course or maybe till i can think through thinks ! Changing a new email ... new a hp number , close down this blog , close down friendster account .... vanish from the surface of earth ........ ! A new me, a new David , a new Lee Choong Hong , a new man , a new person ... it is time for me to give up my fanasty world and work toward a more "real" world. New plans, Finish my NS, find a stable income, further studies when can finacial independant, buy a car , buy a 5 room flat ( dream house: Condo) :) , support my parent ..... and ..... maybe that is enough for me to work toward .......... ! Opps .... today write a lots of crap or maybe i am insane .. wahahahaha .. Last words of this blog ..... Bye!

*Proverb: An End always marks a new Beginnning *